A pair of mom & me rosemary cupcakes.
1 egg white
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp Marigold, melted + cooled
1/4-1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped, to taste
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup AP flour
1/4 tsp of baking powder
Pinch of cinnamon
1.5 tbsp milk
• Preheat oven to 350F / 180C. Line a cupcake pan with 2
cupcake liners. Fill the remaining cavities about 1/4 way with
water and set aside.
• Melt Marigold and add finely chopped rosemary. Allow
marigold to cool while the Rosemary infuses.
• In a small bowl – combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
• In a separate bowl, add egg white and sugar, and whisk until
combined. Add vanilla and rosemary infused Marigold – stir
• Add flour mixture and stir until combined then stir in milk.
• Divide batter between the 2 cupcake liners and bake for 15-18
minutes, or until baked through.
• Allow to cool, frost as desired; enjoy with your special lady!