Man-Go crazy with this yummy mango Crumble Bar recipe! Nutritious and Delicious! Check out our Youtube video the Cook Up Episode 4 with Chef Gaby, the creator of this delish recipe and Cook Up host Sunny Blingg!
Crust/ Crumble Topping
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup Simply Natural Coconut Oil
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
½ tsp salt
Zest of 1 lime
2 cups fresh, ripe mango, chopped
1 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
2. Crust and Crumble Topping – In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, salt, oil and zest
Mixture will be dry and sandy with some larger, well-formed crumble pieces. Set 1 cup
mixture aside to be sprinkled on later as crumble topping.
3. Transfer remaining mixture to prepared pan, and using a spatula or your fingers, hard-
pack the mixture to create an even, smooth, flat crust; set aside.
4. Mango Layer – In a large mixing bowl, combine mango, cornstarch and lime juice. Then,
evenly distribute mango mixture over the crust
5. Sprinkle with the reserved 1 cup crumble topping mixture.
6. Bake for about 50 – 55 minutes, or until edges are set and center has just set. Crumble
topping should appear set and very pale golden.
7. Place pan on a wire rack and allow bars to cool for at least 1 hour before slicing and