How adorably spooky are these Fang-tastic vampire teeth cookies?!?? Be the un-dead life of the party with this Halloween cookie recipe made using Marigold Margarine!
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup Marigold margarine, softened
1 large Egg
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
1 tsp instant espresso/coffee
1½ cups flour
½ tsp cornstarch
3/4 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 cup semi-sweet Chocolate chips
1 tbsp Marigold margarine
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp milk
Red gel food coloring
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, white sugar and espresso for 2-3 mins. Then add egg, vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture into the butter mixture and mix until combined. Then stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hr.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Divide dough into 16 balls and bake for 9-12 mins or until edges are golden brown.
- Allow to fully cool. In the meantime, combine powdered sugar, margarine, milk and 3-4 drops of red gel food coloring.
- Once the cookies are cool, spread red icing on the edges of each cookie and stick about 6 marshmallows and Slivered almonds into the icing and top with another cookie before serving.