Here’s a delicious and healthy recipe to try featuring the Hostess Red & French Maid Garlic!
Roasted Chicken Market Salad
3 boneless chicken breast
6 cups mixed lettuce, chopped
1 medium avocado, thinly sliced
1 cup shredded red cabbage
1/2 roasted corn kernels
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
3 tbsp green seasoning
3 tbsp Hostess Red Margarine/French Maid Garlic
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp Garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken breast with green seasoning, salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder and set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In an oven safe frying pan heat 1 tbsp of olive oil on medium- high heat and add seasoned chicken breasts. Cook on each side for 3 minutes.
- Add the Hostess red margarine to the frying pan and place in preheated oven for 15 minutes to fully cook through, turning chicken breasts halfway during the cooking time.
- Remove from the oven and allow chicken to rest for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime combine lettuce, cabbage, corn, avocado and tomatoes in a salad bowl.
- After chicken has rested chop into bite-sized pieces and add it to your salad along with your favourite salad dressing.