Grab your Dad! Let’s add some Heat to the Meat!
Cook Time: 10mins
Wait Time: Overnight
2lbs beef cubes, fresh recommended
Fresh seasoning to taste (Eg. ginger, garlic, shadon beni, pimentoes)
Ground seasonings to taste (Eg. black pepper, paprika, salt)
Cinnamon, optional but recommended
2-3 tbsp Constance Estate Infused Coconut Oil, Chilli or Garlic or combination of both
3 medium sweet-peppers, red and green
1 large ripe plantain, boiled and peeled
1 small-medium red onion
1. Combine fresh and ground seasonings with Constance Estate Infused Coconut Oil
and mix well.
2. Add marinade and beef cubes in a ziplock bag, seal and mix around using your finger
tips. Allow to marinate overnight in your refrigerator.
3. Soak your wooden skewers overnight, this helps prevent the burning of the sticks
4. Remove your marinated beef from the refrigerator and begin preparing your
vegetables for grilling. Wash and cut each vegetable into chunks accordingly. Size of
cut may vary based on the size of your skewers and beef cubes.
5. Separate your beef cubes from the marinade.
6. Begin layering your vegetables and cubes on the skewers.
7. Grill for amount 5—10 mins on either side, depending on the size of your grill. Lightly
drizzle additional your ICO during the process to maximise flavour.