Christmas oven-roasted bake made using Garlic infused coconut oil
Prep Time: 15mins Rest: 20mins Bake Time: 25mins
4 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp yeast
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp nutmeg + cinnamon
1 tsp finely chopped fresh herbs: rosemary and or thyme – to taste
1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
1/3-2/3 cups portabella mushrooms, cubed
4 tbsp CE Garlic infused coconut oil
1 1/4 – 1 1/2 cup full-cream milk, luke warm
Sliced red onions, sweet peppers, pitted black olives – to taste
Fresh rosemary leaves – to tastre
1 tbsp drizzle of Garlic ICO, liquified – to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine your dry ingredients – flour, yeast, baking powder, sugar, spices and herbs,
chopped mushrooms. Add garlic ICO and mix well by crumbling between your fingers.
2. Add milk in parts and continue by kneading well – dough should be soft but not sticky!
3. Begin to gradually bring it together into a ball; sprinkle additional flour if needed to help bring it all
4. Lightly coat ball with infused coconut oil and allow to rise in a lightly greased bowl for 25mins. It should
double in size.
5. Punch to release air.
6. Transfer your dough to a well-greased baking pan. Drizzle about 1 tbsp of garlic ICO over your round of
dough. With oiled fingers, using both hands, press down and create deep dimples. Gently stretch the
dough as you dimple to allow the dough to fill the pan – you can roll out your dough in step 5 to make step
7. Sprinkle the top of your oiled-dimpled dough with rosemary leaves, onions, olives and sweet peppers.
8. Bake for 25mins or until golden brown at 350°F / 177°C.