Get the Taste of Summer with this super Tasty recipe!
Shortcrust Pastry Dough
- 337g Flour
- 150g Cold Prize Bread and Pastry Margarine cut into cubes
- 90g Ice water
- Add your flour and Prize Margarine into your bowl.
- Using your hands, rub the margarine into the flour until it has a crumbly texture.
- Add your ice water, and bring your mixture together to form a stiff dough. Do not knead.
- Wrap your dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out your dough about 1cm thick, and place into a tart mold to creal tart shells
- Refrigerate tart shells for 20 minutes.
- 1 Cup of chopped Mushrooms
- Caramelized onions
- 2 tbsp Simply Natural Coconut Oil
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Chilli Pepper Flakes
- 1tbsp chopped parsley
- 40g grated cheddar cheese
1. Cut up your mushrooms and sauté in a pan with pepper flakes, salt and parsley. Set aside
2. Grab your docked tart shells and fill with caramelized onions and mushrooms, top with cheddar cheese.
3. Bake at 390F or 200C for 25 minutes or until your shells are fully cooked through.
4. Sprinkle with parsley to garnish and serve warm.