This Recipe is sure to Sprout a Smile! Sweet Potato Fritters with Spicy Ginger and Lime Coconut vinaigrette!
- 3/4 cup Simply Natural Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- 2tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1tbsp Parsley
- 2tbsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
Sweet Potato Fritters
- 1/3 Cup Simply Natural Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Grated Sweet Potato
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1tbsp parsley
- 1tbsp ginger
*you can add any other seasoning of your choice*
- Add all vinaigrette ingredients to your blender and blend until all ingredients are emulsified.
- Add grated sweet potato, flour, water, salt and parsley etc, to a bowl and mix together. Your mixture should have a thick paste like consistency.
- Add your coconut oil to a pan on medium heat, ensure that you monitor your heat level as coconut oil heats quickly.
- Once oil is heated, shallow fry your sweet potato mixture for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Transfer cooked fritters to paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with ginger vinaigrette.