Here’s a delicious recipe made with our Constance Estate Infused Coconut Oil! Ship Now at our website!
Red Coconut Curry Fish
4 White Fish fillets
2 tbsps fresh green seasoning
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
Red coconut curry sauce
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 dried red chilis, finely minced
1 fresh green chili, finely minced
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 large red onion, finely sliced
½ tsp garam masala
½ tsp coriander powder
½ tsp ground geera
½ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1.5 cups coconut milk
1 tsp lemon/lime juice
2 tbsp Constance Estate chili infused coconut oil
1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Season fish with green seasoning, onion, garlic, salt and black pepper and place in the refrigerator while preparing the sauce.
- In a large shallow pot or frying pan, on med heat add oil. Saute onions for 3 mins then add garlic paste, ginger paste and chilis and allow to saute for another 2 mins. Then add all of the spices and let it toast for 2 mins before adding the tomato paste. Continue to cook until the tomato paste turns a deep red-brown colour, to this add ½ cup of water.
- Let the sauce simmer for 4-5mins until most of the water evaporates.
- Once most of the water evaporates add coconut milk and lime juice and simmer for 5 mins before adding the fish into the sauce.
- Simmer the sauce with the fish for 6 mins on each side. Finish it off with chopped parsley and serve on top rice.