Here is a favorite Lent Recipe made with Fish and our Constance Estate Infused Coconut Oils:
- 1 whole fish, cleaned (This recipe is for about 2lbs of fish)
- 1 banana leaf
- ¼ cup fresh green seasoning (lime juice, chive, garlic, ginger, bandana, pimento, chili pepper, fine leaf thyme ground into a paste)
- 2 tsp Lemon infused coconut oil
- 2 tsp Chilli infused coconut oil
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- Salt to taste
- Lime/lemon slices or wedges
- Light a grill or preheat oven to 400F.
- Score the skin of fish 3 or 4 times diagonally, rub with oils and season with salt, tamarind paste and green seasoning. Place fish in the centre of each banana leaf.
- Fold up each leaf like an envelope to enclose the fish. Grill or bake until cooked.